We care about our customers, community and staff. In order in keep everyone safe, we are following the Center of Disease-Control (CDC) and State of California guidance with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation.
Please stay home if any of the following apply:
- Have you (or anyone in your household) experienced any Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms as outlined by the CDC within the last 14 days?
- Have you (or anyone in your household) traveled internationally in the last 30 days?
- Have you (or anyone in your household) traveled to a highly impacted area within the US in the last 30 days?
- Do you (or anyone in your household) believe that you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Have you (or anyone in your household) been diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 30 days?
Here's our promise to our guests:
- All tasting room appointments and events must be made by reservation only.
- Events will currently be held outdoors with limited capacity until further notice. Please dress accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each table, the check out counter and in the bathroom.
- Masks must be worn to enter but may be removed once guests are seated for eating/drinking during events.
- Customers are encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival and before departure.
- We are currently only accepting credit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). No cash please.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each event.
- All equipment used for events will be cleaned, sterilized, and disinfected.
We appreciate your support more than ever and thank you for helping us keep everyone safe! Cheers!